Thinking about joining our team?
The people who work at ART are committed to a career in healthcare because they understand that providing the best patient care is a lifestyle, not a job.
At Acute Rescue and Transport, we’re looking for people who want to be leaders in EMS and make a difference in patient care.
We invest in our people, and offer them the best resources available. In turn, we expect absolute commitment to our EMS mission and the highest standards of professionalism each day our field providers are called to serve.
We believe that our most important assets are our front line field providers and staff. Our commitment to providing superior EMS and patient care starts with these exceptional individuals, and is supported by all of our efforts to continuously improve.
Our application process, requirements and job descriptions are outlined below.
Rider Observer Program: opportunity to explore the job field, gaining experience at a leisurely pace, non-compensated position.
- Cover Letter
- Vaccination Records (Required Before Employment: TB TEST, FLU, MMR/ or RUBELLA, RUBEOLA, HEPATITIS B, CHICKEN POX/VARICELLA, & TETANUS/Tdap)
- Copies of Certifications
- Fill Out and Complete ART Application (Application PDF)
***Please send all required information to firstname.lastname@example.org***
- Idaho State EMS to ensure you have the necessary credentials to work in the state of Idaho.
- Reciprocity — Certification
- (Out of State Applicants Only)
- IGEMS: Obtain Idaho Licensure.
- Create account
- Complete State EMS criminal background check
- Secure Affiliation with ART
- ART Employer code: 8023
- Complete and Submit Initial Provider Application
Instructions For Initial License:
Contact Idaho EMS:
Fax: (208) 334-4015